Serenity seeks to live up to its name. If you're looking for a calm and peaceful experience, Serenity HD masterfully interweaves realism and simplicity, to pacify the mind and rid Minecraft of the clutter and noise of Vanilla. Crisp and refreshing, this pack elevates the Vanilla textures to a clean high resolution finish. If you're looking for an improvement on the default textures that isn't overbearing in its style, Serenity HD fits your tastes perfectly. Serenity HD boasts a resolution of 32 x 32. Though this isn't particularly high, it offers more detail and polish than the Vanilla 16 x 16. As an added bonus, the pack also runs very quickly, even on older machines. So if you want a resource pack that improves what needs it and leaves alone what doesn't, Serene HD will provide you with a smooth and enhanced experience that will leave you pacified and content.
How to install (serene hd)
- • Download the resource pack to your computer and unzip the file.
- • Launch Minecraft and on the main menu select "Options".
- • Once on the options screen select "Resource Packs".
- • Select "Open Resource Pack Folder".
- • Move the unzipped resource pack file to the open folder.
- • Go back to Minecraft and now select the new resource pack!